Grades 9 to 12
Our curriculum is specifically designed to allow each student to excel in his/her classes based on individualized lesson plans. We currently offer tutoring for 9-12th grades, for the following areas:
- General Subjects - Regents
Math, English, Science, History, Languages, History, Living Environment, Algebra II/Trigonometry, Geometry, Physics, Chemistry
- AP/IB Course Tutoring and Preparation
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Calculus, Economics, Statistics, English Literature and Composition, English Language and Composition, World History, U.S. History & More
- SAT Prep
- ACT Prep
- College Application Guidance
- Crash Courses
The SAT tests the student’s ability to comprehensively examine new information and divulge that information based on set core learning principles. The ACT tests your ability to regurgitate what information the student already possesses and reformat that information in a highly pressurized environment.
Our SAT/ACT programs start from your child taking an initial diagnostic to help us understand his/her academic standing prior to tutoring. From his/her diagnostic score, we will be able to tell you which class your child can enroll into, either Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3. We offer free evaluations at our testing centers to stimulate real test taking conditions, and these evaluations are available without an appointment. Just stop by 4 hours before our closing hours and tell us you are here to take your diagnostic.
If larger classes are not for you, please choose one of our smaller groups:
- Semi-Private Session of 2 students: Each student in a 2-person group must be in a 100-point range between SAT diagnostic scores or 4 point range ACT diagnostic scores.
- Semi-Private Session of 3 students: Each student in a 3-person group must be in a 100-point range between SAT diagnostic scores or 4 point range ACT diagnostic scores.
- Semi-Private Session of 4 students: Each student in a 4-person group must be in a 100-point range between SAT diagnostic scores or 4 point range ACT diagnostic scores.
If classes and smaller groups are not for you, please choose individual tutoring.